Under the direction of the Managing Director and VP of Sales for EMEA, the Sales Director will be responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close in the assigned market. Develop and implement agreed upon Sales and Marketing Plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the marketing area. Will work with the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and, long-term account goals in line with company cause and values.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. (The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
• 8+ years of sales experience, preferably in the medical device industry.
• Extensive experience in all aspects of Sales and Account Management.
• Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
• Proven ability to achieve and surpass sales quotas.
• Fluent in English and German required