At OrthoPediatrics, we still confidence and infuse knowledge amongst our customers, sales consultants and employees. Delivering hands-on surgeon education and training is one of the key ingredients to improving the lives of children across the world. OP continues to lead and innovate pediatric orthopedic education by creating unique hands-on courses for surgeons, fellows, residents and operating room staff. We develop customized pediatric condition-specific sawbones that most accurately reflect the bony anatomy of children in order to maximize the user’s learning experience. Finally, we recently launched product-specific Patient Charge Sheets to assist OR staff!
In addition to surgeon training, OP continues to dominate pediatric sales force training for our distribution partners, and direct sales consultants. Our goal is to provide the best trained pediatric clinical sales force to our surgeon customers.
OrthoPediatrics actively hosts, sponsors and participates in a variety of industry meetings, and training courses around the world. Look for us at one of the upcoming events listed below:
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (New Orleans, LA) March 7 - 10
- 4th Annual International Children’s Spine Symposium - CME (Orlando, FL) March 23 - 24
- Asia-Pacific Paediatric Orthopaedic Society Annual Congress (Turkey) April 10 - 14
- European Paediatric Orthopaedic Symposium - EPOS (Oslo, Norway) April 11 - 14
- 3rd Annual Spine Safety Summit - CME (New York, NY) April 20
- Pediatric Orthopedic Society of North America - POSNA (Austin, TX) May 9 - 12
- EFORT Annual Congress (Barcelona, Spain) May 30 – June 1