At OrthoPediatrics, we instill confidence and infuse knowledge amongst our customers, sales consultants and employees. Delivering hands-on surgeon education and training is one of the key ingredients to improving the lives of children across the world. OP continues to lead and innovate pediatric orthopedic education by creating unique hands-on courses for surgeons, fellows, residents and operating room staff. We develop customized pediatric condition-specific sawbones that most accurately reflect the bony anatomy of children in order to maximize the user’s learning experience. Finally, we recently launched product-specific Patient Charge Sheets to assist OR staff!
In addition to surgeon training, OP continues to dominate pediatric sales force training for our distribution partners, and direct sales consultants. Our goal is to provide the best trained pediatric clinical sales force to our surgeon customers.
OrthoPediatrics actively hosts, sponsors and participates in a variety of industry meetings, and training courses around the world. Look for us at one of the upcoming events listed below:
- International Meeting on Advanced Spine Techniques - IMAST (Los Angeles, CA) July 11-14
- Osteogenesis Imperfecta Foundation Annual Meeting - (Baltimore, MD), July 13-15
- Baltimore Limb Deformity Course (Baltimore, MD) August 23-27
- Pediatric Orthopedic Surgical Techniques - CME (Memphis, TN) September 28-29
- EuroSpine 2018 - (Barcelona, Spain) September 19-21
- American Academy of Cerebral Palsy & Developmental Medicine - AACPDM (Cincinnati, OH) October 9 -13
- Scoliosis Research Society - SRS (Bologna, Italy) October 10 - 13
- Middle East Pediatric Orthopaedic Society (MEPOS) Annual Meeting - (Dubai, UAE) October 11-13
- Orthopedic Trauma Association - OTA (Orlando, FL) October 17 - 20
- EPOS BAT Course - (Vienna, Austria) October 17-19
- International Pediatric Orthopedic Symposium - IPOS (Orlando, FL) November 27 - December 1