At OrthoPediatrics, we instill confidence and infuse knowledge amongst our customers, sales consultants and employees. Delivering hands-on surgeon education and training is one of the key ingredients to improving the lives of children across the world. OP continues to lead and innovate pediatric orthopedic education by creating unique hands-on courses for surgeons, fellows, residents and operating room staff. We develop customized pediatric condition-specific sawbones that most accurately reflect the bony anatomy of children in order to maximize the user’s learning experience. Finally, we recently launched product-specific Patient Charge Sheets to assist OR staff!
In addition to surgeon training, OP continues to dominate pediatric sales force training for our distribution partners, and direct sales consultants. Our goal is to provide the best trained pediatric clinical sales force to our surgeon customers.
OrthoPediatrics actively hosts, sponsors and participates in a variety of industry meetings, and training courses around the world. Look for us at one of the upcoming events listed below:
- International Meeting of Advanced Spine Techniques (IMAST)
- Limb Lengthening & Reconstrcution Symposium (LLRS)
- Middle East Pediatric Orthopedic Society (MEPOS)
- Baltimore Limb Deformity Course (BLDC)
- Scoliosis Research Society (SRS)
- American Academy of Cerebral Palsy & Developmental Medicine (AACPDM)
- Orthopedic Trauma Association (OTA)
- Pediatric Orthopedic Surgical Techniques (POST) Course
- PediOrtho WEST Resident Review Course
- Akron Resident Review Course
- International Conference of Early Onset Scoliosis (ICEOS)
- International Pediatric Orthopedic Symposium (IPOS)